Sunday, February 22, 2009

Still Sick...


Well three of us are still sick with the cold/flu nastiness. Somehow I managed to make it through leading worship this morning at church. Afterward I went straight home ate something and then went to sleep for 2 hours. The rest of the day has been spent skyping or talking on the phone with family. We are hopeful that Connor will stay healthy. Hopefully after some sudafed and some nyquil hopefully I will be ready to go tomorrow. It killed me today not to be able to go up and see the end of the Tour of California bike race. So I posted a picture of the 3 time winner and one of my favorite riders Levi Leipheimer. Hope you have a great start to your week.

1 comment:

chris and diane said...

ugh! hope you guys are doing better....is connor holding out and not gettin sick?