Monday, July 23, 2007

Copy Cute


Latley Ethan has been perfecting his copying skills. At the park the other day he found a friend, Roshin. They spent the next half hour playing follow the leader. Roshin would run and Ethan would follow his exact path around the park and down the slide...it was pretty adorable. I was actually really impressed that Ethan could remember Roshin's exact path because he was often quite far behind. What a smart boy I have. :) I wish that I had pictures... Roshin was an Indian version of Ethan! The big eyes, round face, lots of hair...man they were cute.
This morning Dane was stretching after his run and Ethan plopped down beside him with his cup. He positioned himself just like Dane, another one of those millions of times that I would love to know what exactly is going on in his head. I know the time will come when the copying thing will get exasperating but right now its still pretty darn cute.

1 comment:

My Shining Lights said...

Precious ones,
I look at this picture and smile! Then I am so thankful that I have the wonderful children that God has blessed me with. So, this picture of my son and my beautiful grandson, as he is the reflection of his father, is so dear. Hmmm, gives one thought doesn't it? Am I being a reflection of my Heavenly Father?